FHE Housewife

Monday, October 27, 2008

Sunday nights FHE was a huge success. I put on my Bree Vandicamp face and had a sparkling clean home, with a wonderful dinner planned. Everyone arrived and the thirty-seven of us tried to find a place to sit down and enjoy ourselves. There was a little shuffling of items returned to the original owner that were left at someone else's house. And it was very noisy, but thankfully for our new little basement play room, I think, everyone had a good time.

Laura has been feeding my addiction ever since she needed help reserving books through the Salt Lake County Library on-line. I meticulously noted her library card number and have been reserving DVD's for myself ever since! Davis county has zilch!!! And now that I finally gave in and got the DVR, I can watch all of the shows that I tried not to become hooked on because I would fatefully miss an episode or rearrange my entire life so that I wouldn't... {I LOVE THE DVR!} So I am trying to get caught up on what I have missed. She was able to smuggle me the first two seasons of the Housewives and I watched bits and pieces with the kids interrupting frequently. Well last night she dropped of the first four discs to the third season. Even though I was so exhausted ~ I stayed up through the night and watched everything I had. And so now I am so, so tired and now I need a fix!!!

Onto real life, we were teasing Becky last night after she mentioned that our family room looked bigger... The muscle in the family helped Dan bring in some stuff from the garage and today Dan rearranged the entertainment center to make accommodations. {For those of you who were there, Dan doesn't want it mentioned but I thank you for voicing you opinion about it being in plane sight!} This is the corner option ~ what do you think? I am so glad that I wont have to host FHE at my house for another year. I am so glad we had enough lasagna. I am so glad to have HOPE!

3 comments:

Jillene,  October 27, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

I am Gabrielle. True dat!!

Janiece,  October 27, 2008 at 11:36 PM  

My question is...
the FHE is it family or your neighborhood???

Kate,  October 28, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

I love the entertainment center in the corner, it looks so good. Plus you won't have to strain your neck when watching tv. Congrats on a sucessful FHE.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails