Haircuts Galore

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Today we made the journey to Aunt Krista's to get haircuts. I have broken down and faced facts about my own hair cutting skills and vowed to leave Seth's hair alone. Dan even said that he would fix the botch job I did last time. He still hasn't gotten to it and I warned him last week that I will have to get it fixed. Kyle was so happy to see us and had some extra birthday gift bags. Because the kids sat so still and were so well behaved, Krista let Chloe and Seth both have a bag full of monster stuff!!!

Doesn't their hair look so, so cute!

Sorry we missed your Birthday Kyle, but it sounds like your Monster Birthday Bash was a rockin' party!!! Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Erin,  October 16, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

I absolutely love the monster eyes!

Jillene,  October 16, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

Hi Liz!! Remember me? Annette's friend Jillene? I LOVE your blog!! I too am addicted to blogging and would LOVE to add you to my blog list if that's o.k. I am a good blog friend--which means that I will read EVERY post and comment on EVERY post!!

Hey--check out my blog. I am celebrating my 200th post with an AWESOME giveaway!!

Your kids are ADORABLE!! I haven't seen them since they were little--like baby little!! How is Dan? Tell him I said HI!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails