Happy Un-Birthday

Friday, October 24, 2008

It has been six months since I have tried to get together with my own mother for a little lunch to celebrate my birthday. One thing led to another and we had to keep rescheduling our plans. Today we finally managed to get our acts together and we sat down to enjoy The Secret Life of Bees. This is a book that we both enjoyed and having read it, really seemed to help us appreciate the movie. It has been so long since I read it, I was worried that I wouldn't remember any of the book. But, it was such a good show; a real tear jerker! Make sure to bring a lot of Kleenex if you go!!!

I was lucky enough to have Krista watch Chloe and Seth. But I forgot to leave any diapers and wipes and Krista's neighbor/client had to come to the rescue. Oops!

2 comments:

Jillene,  October 24, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

I REALLY want to see this movie!! I will hae to go with friends or my mom because Matt considers it a "chick flick" which means he won't watch it. I didn't know it was a book--I need to read it asap!!

I left my kids with my mom on Thursday night and forgot to leave Pull-ups and Liv pooped but luckily it was only 10 minutes before we got there--OOPS!!

Racheal,  October 26, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

I absolutley LOVE the book "The Secret Life of Bee's". One of my all-time favorites. I didn't know there was a moive... that's now on my MUST see list. Oh, and happy late birthday :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails