Can you Guess?

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Can you guess what these pictures are about?

1. Chloe is telling us only two more days until what:
2. Seth is so lonely and wants a friend to:
Beaker is told No No because:

4 comments:

Kate,  October 7, 2008 at 3:57 PM  

1. till i can color again?
2. race with?
3. he pooped?

I can't wait to hear the real answers.

Jeanette Atkinson,  October 7, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

Chloe says only two more days untill a princess movie comes out, Sethis so lonely and wants a friend to play motorcycles and fourwheelers, & Beaker is told no no because he made a turd on the fourwheeler.
MoNi MoO

Megan,  October 7, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

1. Until she gets her polly pockets back.
2. I am going with the motorcycle theory.
3. I am also going with the used the potty on the four-wheeler

Janiece,  October 7, 2008 at 11:22 PM  

Yep...I agree with wonder woman...
But can I tell you...birds FREAK ME OUT!!!
I like them in the sky and on the river, but...yea little birds riding on toys...accually scare me!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails