Guess What?

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Well if you guessed that Chloe is riding her bike with only two wheels then you would be right. Yes, she is five years old, and yes this is the first time that she had been able to ride her two wheeler without training wheels. I guess Dan will have to keep his promise and get her a new bike that actually fits her height! She has had this bike since she was two...
She is so happy and we couldn't be prouder. And no, I don't remember how old I was when I could finally ride a bike without training wheels...

2 comments:

Wendy,  October 8, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

Good Job Chloe!!!

Aunt Wendy

Jeanette Atkinson,  October 8, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Way to go Chloe, but i think i was only 3 when i could ride without training wheels. JK!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails