Happy Haunted Birthday

Thursday, October 30, 2008

It has been three years since Jenny delivered these little pumpkins!
Mahonri and Moroni turn three tomorrow, on Halloween!!!
They invited everyone to a corn maze to celebrate
Tai really liked the cows
Seth really liked the pigs
The lama really liked Harlie
The slides were huge:
After we got lost in the corn maze and were told off by the teenagers monitoring the fields for cutting through the paths we went on a hayless hay ride. We stopped at a huge pumpkin patch and each got to pick our own pumpkin!
It is so much fun to get together with Jenn's family. I grew up right around the corner from them and we always have fun when we get together. I got to finally see Josh and Sunny's baby Christopher for the first time. He is so adorable! Seth was so funny on the way home. He kept saying Mahonri this and Mahonri that. I asked about Moroni and he just kept on talking only about Mahonri. I wonder how confused he is about these identical twins. They seem to be starting to play together. It has been interesting because these boys have always had each other to play with. Seth is a third wheel when thrown in the mix. I wonder if he wonders where his little shadow is...

3 comments:

Annette Anthony,  October 31, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

That look like so much fun! I can't believe how much Chloe looks like Dan in that last photo!

Kate,  October 31, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

Great pictures Liz! That was so fun, we need to do stuff like that more often.

Janiece,  October 31, 2008 at 5:45 PM  

I am afraid I would not be able to say the twins names!
The pumpkins look great and the slide!! What a riot!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails