Aye Eye Captain!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Everything so is fresh and clean it sparkles! The carpets are all almost dry and we have moved back into our bedrooms. 
I thought of setting Chloe's room up like a day bed ~ we'll see if she likes it.
Today was the first day for Chloe to ride to school with Jacob and his mom. Seth was so much better with this situation than me dropping the kids off. {Not so sad} He actually wanted me to take his picture of him as a Pirate. Please notice his Black Pearl/Jack Sparrow Compass we found at the DI to go with his cape, patch, hat & hook! Could he have more manly dress-ups?
But his favorite dress up is the Honda Motorcycle Man ~ Ride Red! I just love it when he busts tricks and pops wheelies! Are you supposed to call boy's dress ups something else?
Aunt Jeanette has a treat jar that her kids have access to at all times. They help themselves when ever they want. I would like my kids to not care about candy and inhale it when they are within a 1 mile radius of any of it... Jeanette swears by her candy bowls. She changes the treats to go with the season and I have tried to do the same. I filled a large jar with Halloween candy and had a mess of wrappers and garbage. She said ~ no wrappers, DUH! I filled a large jar with jelly beans and jujy fruit type Halloween candy, including candy corns and pumpkins. This was working. They were taking it a few at a time, when ever they wanted. This was working. Chloe wanted to take a few to a friends house and got a little zippy bag and this was working. Then, Seth dumped a glass of water into the jar and I had a lump of licorice and orange flavored Halloween jujy goo... Dan thinks the solution to the problem is that we need to have a smaller jar! He is a freaking genius!!! Aunt Jeanette also turned us onto these eyeballs. They are gummy and look so cute under the candle in my hurricane vase. They look cute on Seth, too!
I think they look pretty cute on Moi!
4 comments:
The rooms look awesome. I am available most days next week for you to come by and do the same to my rooms!!! Just let me know when you can stop by!!! Truly they look awesome.
Megan
I think that aunt jeanette sounds like a freakin genius!
Wow, so clean...until next time! Just kidding!
Post a Comment