SPT #28: I have never broken any bones

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've never broken any bones ~ mine or any one else's for that matter! I am surprised that this has been my fate ~ I am very klutzy. I am constantly having to watch my feet if I am not walking on a perfectly smooth and flat surface. So knock on wood that I can keep up the good work...

9 comments:

Jillene,  October 28, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

Hey--I have never broken any bones either!! What a co-ink-ie-dink!! Here's to hoping we can go another 30 years without any broken bones!!

Annette Anthony,  October 28, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

I've never broken a bone either! It must be that we are such freaking gorgeous AMAZON women. we must both come from an awesome blood line! We so lucked out and got the best DNA EVER! You know from our great great great grandmothers. The ones who gave birth to 10 kids while single handedly pulling the hand cart to the Salt Lake Valley!
YEP, some good DNA- Now we can claim we have never broken a bone! What good does that do us today in this messed up anorexic world!

mommy nurse,  October 28, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

Me either. It is funny b/c I have seen pictures where my brothers have broken both of their arms at the same time! I wonder how they wiped their butts w/ both arms in casts? I was to little to remember, so much for the rings on the school play ground!

Amber Grannis,  October 28, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

Ha! I am cracking up that you made the distinction "or anyone else's for that matter"! Good luck with your track record!

Jeanette,  October 28, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

I so wanted a cast when I was little, but the only bones I have broken are in my toes and you don't get a cast for that. Besides I was an adult by then and the idea of having a broken bone had lost all excitement.

Unknown,  October 29, 2008 at 7:00 AM  

i think that's a good streak you don't want to *break.*

The Monkeys,  October 29, 2008 at 7:12 AM  

Oh, my word- I am the same way. When I was growing up I used to sprain my ankles all the time walking down the side walk. I did gymnastics and ran hurdles in track and all kinds of crazy things for a Klutz, but I never broke any bones, just tore ligaments.

Unknown,  October 29, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

i too have never broken a bone and I am SUCH A KLUTZ. Knock on wood for both of us! :)

Dacia,  October 29, 2008 at 12:35 PM  

Me neither and I'm so glad!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails