Today's Grocery Smarts!!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Albertson's has a super deal going today. I actually got all of these groceries for $16.79;
The total value of all of the groceries I bought was $165.17
Just so Krista is aware, while adding these up I looked at the time on the reciept.
The first time was 11:09 and the last was 11:14, the bag boy couldn't keep up!!!

I felt so good about it that I stopped into Roberts and treated myself to the 'Clip It Up'
this double decker tower has unlimited organizing capabilities. I have pulled out stashes
of supplies that I forgot I had ~ because I couldn't see them!!!


Yesterday we stopped at the Wood Connection and found the greatest frame
for a project I have been thinking about for some time. I also found these little
bins that they had decorated as incoming mail slots... I am going to work on another
coat of paint and then antique them for the kids' bedrooms to hold story books!

4 comments:

Wendy,  February 18, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

WOW! You could almost be mistaken for "A Crafty Chick!"

Wendy

Cami,  February 18, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

OH love the book idea!! I love the wood connection too. It was so fun to see you at albies!! Your kids are adorable! I want to clip it up too. My eyes have been on it for a while.

Erin,  February 19, 2009 at 6:01 AM  

Wow, you really did have quite the little high!!! What great deals.

Kate,  February 23, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

I went to that Albertson's sale too with my coupons. The only thing is that I forgot to use my $10 off coupons as I went along I just bought everything at once. Oh well, I have $20 for next time. You're so inspiring, I need to get out more. Give Chloe and Seth a big hug and kiss for me.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails