Oh Yeah, It's My Anniversary!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I wrote it on the my kitchen calendar just days ago. I was planning a snowmobiling get away just weeks ago. Dan couldn't get away from work this weekend and the plans were put on hold. I can't believe that I let it slip my mind. I was planning on making up for not doing anything for our 10th wedding anniversary last year...

After running errands all afternoon and picking Chloe up after preschool I came home and realized that Dan beat us home. I lugged in the groceries and purchases and saw the dozen long stem roses and guiltily thought, "what did he do?" or "he must have bought himself a new bike!" but NO, there was a card propped up against my new Classic iPod that wished me a happy anniversary. Man am I a schmuck!!! Good thing I can make it up to him~

Happy 11th Anniversary to me!!!
I am the luckiest girl in the world. I know that he loves me so, so much! It was so shocking that he surprised me ~ usually I notice this random debit that freaks me out and call him on it...

Thanks Dan, I LOVE YOU! and these 11 things about you:

1.Your strength

2. Your smile & dimples

3. The Dad that you are

4. You make me breakfast in bed

5. Your Dirt Bike Skills

6. You hold my hand when we ride in the car

7. You always make me laugh & smile

8. You are such a hard worker & Provider

9. Your tolerance for my crazy family :)

10. When you wag your finger like an old man!!!

11. You are mine and I am yours, forever

*We actually have three dates to remember, keep track of, and celebrate: first Kiss 10-3-97, Married 2-5-98, Sealed 12-31-99

5 comments:

Jenn,  February 5, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

That is so sweet of Dan. Most of the time it seems like it's the husbands that forget.

Shiree in Salt Lake City,  February 6, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

Happy Anniversary!!

(I thought your anniversary was Dec 31?)

Janiece,  February 6, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

I have to really think when my anniversary is.
OR how long we have been married.

We only celebrate our wedding date (when we celebrate), not the date we were sealed...how messed up is that??!
What a very sweet husband.

wende,  February 8, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

what a nice guy! happy anniversary.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails