SPT ~ I think it would be romantic to:

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stay in bed for days on end!!!
We could order room service from the imaginary cook
We could hire the neighbors to watch the kids
We could take a break form work and everyday life
We could go back to the beginning and just be!!!
Since Dan dislike traveling too far away from the comforts of his own bed, Anywhere that I dream of traveling would be with out him, so, not romantic...

9 comments:

Kate,  February 10, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Nascar? You're too nice of a wife. That does sound nice to stay in bed, especially if you had a cook!

Chris,  February 10, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

A cook would certainly be fabulous!

Sarah,  February 10, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

I love all of your ideas. If only life didn't have to get in the way.

MaryRC,  February 10, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

sounds like a wonderful day indeed..

Shiree in Salt Lake City,  February 11, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

I'll go traveling with you Liz! My hubby hates to go anywhere that he can't ride his ATV, and although thats fun - I don't know of many scenic campgrounds that offer room service!

Lene,  February 11, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

Dang life always getting in the way of fun.

Dacia,  February 13, 2009 at 2:12 AM  

Sounds dreamy to me--no responsibilities, just lying around with the hubby!

jenn,  February 14, 2009 at 7:01 AM  

sounds great! to leave the "real world" for just a day...and spend it with the one you love most@

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails