Crafty Girls

Friday, February 13, 2009

If you have ever been to my house you might be impressed by how it is decorated. You might think, "Oh my Gosh! Did she make all of these fabulous crafts?" Then you would reconsider, knowing me as you do and come to the conclusion that Liz doesn't have a crafty bone in her body and someone else must have decorated her house! Which would be true!!! All of my sisters are crafty and can make or do anything. I am the reject of the family who can split a restaurant bill eight ways - to the penny. I am the numbers girl who has been deemed acceptable because I am so much fun to be around!!!

I just wanted to take a moment and put a little plug for the crafty girls I know, because I appreciate everything they do for me and the impressions that are made because of them!!!

My littlest sister Erin has some adorable items available on her new Etsy Shop:
She just made this applique for a lucky woman and I am considering something for me {mostly she makes baby stuff}! I love the detail on the neck line and hem of the shirt.


Don't tell Dan, but I signed up to make this cutest St. Patrick's Day craft at my sister Wendy's Make & Take. She has a great craft blog and has monthly gatherings at her house to teach people how to paint. She cuts the wood and has everything prepared for you. Mostly it is just a night out with some fun girls!!! She also sells her crafts at The Quilted Bear at the Newgate Mall.

Every time I see it I think of Napoleon Dynamite, "Lucky!"

My sister Becky's Kindred Heart Crafts are available at the other end of the valley. She too has a great craft blog and girls night out to help us proudly say, "Yeah! I made that!!!" without telling a lie!My friend Annette has a jewelry website full or beautiful jewelry that she makes and that is so affordable. She truly is a Rustic Mama and I love her stuff. This hat of hers inspired the purchase of my camouflage cap... I still don't know how to wear it.

I just missed her last boutique but can't wait to go to the next one. My wrists are so fat that handmade is the only way I can go...


These are just a few of the crafty blogs I lurk but these are the ones that I personally know and love!!! I have caught Dan's cough and sore throat and am sad to say that I am sick and will more than likely be for Valentines Day. Sad.

3 comments:

Jenn,  February 13, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

Hope you feel better, but knowing you I don't think that being sick will stop you from having a little fun.

Wendy,  February 13, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

Thanks for the plug!!! You are also an excellent computer wiz!!! Wendy

Erin,  February 13, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

Thank you for the kind words about my stuff!!! And, you are a heck of a lot of fun to be around!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails