Quick Questions???
Friday, February 6, 2009
We have been loading up my new iPod and have found free TV shows to downloads on iTunes, here is the kids watching super why! But I really want to figure out how to put my own DVD's on it. Does anyone know how to do this???
Seth and I visited the Layton Deseret Industries yesterday and found these for Chloe. I used to love doodling with the spirograph stuff at my Grandma Mac's, Do you remember them?
I also found these are size 12's for Seth but Chloe fits into them now...
Is it wrong to have them both wear them?
I used my 40% off Coupon at Hobby Lobby for these crystal swirls, are you Jealous?
I got this hat at Old Navy for $2 and don't know what to wear with it?
4 comments:
I have never even touched an IPOD.
I would find a really cute pin to put on the hat...you would be able to wear it with your browns, greens, gray and not feel so "Army".
Just a thought...I love pins!
When I was a YW leader, for camp every year they had hats for us to wear...Mine were ALWAYS covered with "STUFF".
I am not a hat wearer so it helped with my uncomfortableness!
AND let me finish with....
OH MY GOSH...
I have not seen a Spirograph in forever!!! I LOVED going to my cousin's house she had one we would play with! Good TImes, Good Memories!
i loved the spirograph when i was little, what a great find! i have no idea what to wear with an army hat, it is super cute though.
to down load DVDs to your ipod, you have to have software. the one we like is PQDVD and you can buy it online - PQDVD.com. once you do it once or twice you'll be a total pro. it's easier than it seems. good luck!
1st? no. I got a walkman phone 6 months ago and still haven't figured out how to put my music on there. 2nd? YES. I love spirograph! 3rd? no. Is it wrong that Tai walks around in Gwen's pink shoes? (only at home though, so far) 4th? Yes, way cute! What are you planning on doing with them? 5th? I can't help you, I'm a fashion nightmare, please, someone report me to What Not to Wear.
I am so dumb when it comes to all this new fangled computer stuff.
Love the boots! So cute. I can see Chloe in them with some cute patterned tights.
I would wear the hat with white. I have a camo hat in blue that I wear with any colored t-shirts. But I am not a fashion expert either.
Post a Comment