Kindergarten '81 & '09
Monday, February 23, 2009
Can you find me?
I went to the Kindergarten Roundup on Friday afternoon to sign Chloe up for school. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. There is one part of me that is so excited for this girl to go to school every day I am jumping up and down. I loved school, I loved to learn, to read, to do homework, I LOVED SCHOOL! I also loved kindergarten, Mrs. Hill was one of my favorite teachers. I'm also looking forward to having some time each day to spend just with Seth. On the flip side, I'm not ready for my baby to leave me and be surrounded by 20 little monsters with their germs and naughty words who might make fun of her or not be her friend. And who, just who is going to entertain Seth while she is gone ~ he will be so board with out her... I have six more months to prepare myself for the daily detachment of the umbilical cord ~ I guess it's a good thing she stopped breast feeding some five years ago!!!I also needed to add a shout out to both Wendy & Becky for getting me hooked on Fringe. I love this show. They both just told me to start DVRing it and when I finally got around to watching the two episodes I had, I definitely needed more. I searched on-line and found all but the first three episodes for free on Hulu.com. It is so freaky and addicting! Sadly I rushed through those 11 episodes on my computer not realizing that there will be six weeks before I will get a new episode...
FRINGE!!! I Love it!

1 comments:
I told you...It is SO good!!!!! (Fringe)
We do our kindergarten reg. for Hannah today....I am so excited also, but the germ thing is freaking me out!!!!! I think I will teach her to say, "No touching" (her)...
Post a Comment