SO cute. My girls have a swap today. They love writing their names on all their treats to give.
BTW- Do you really want to get together or were you being funny? I would love to get together even if you are my stalker! Just kidding... You are not my stalker I would still love to get together.
Noah didn't even want to buy Valentines until I convinced him that it didn't mean that you love someone. You would just be giving them to your friends to say I hope you have a good day! As we speak this morning he is still nervous about passing them out. "Because what if someone thinks I love them."
This is the first year in NINE years that I havn't had to prepare Valentines and treats for one of my children and their classmates...it's kind of sad!
6 comments:
Oh Chloe,
I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day Party!
Your mom was so sweet to help you get something ready for the party, and YOU wrote your name on all of the gifts! Very neat!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Nervous? that's cute. There's a lot of pressure out there these days!!!
She is so precious!! Valentine's Day is so much fun.
SO cute. My girls have a swap today. They love writing their names on all their treats to give.
BTW- Do you really want to get together or were you being funny? I would love to get together even if you are my stalker! Just kidding... You are not my stalker I would still love to get together.
Noah didn't even want to buy Valentines until I convinced him that it didn't mean that you love someone. You would just be giving them to your friends to say I hope you have a good day! As we speak this morning he is still nervous about passing them out. "Because what if someone thinks I love them."
This is the first year in NINE years that I havn't had to prepare Valentines and treats for one of my children and their classmates...it's kind of sad!
Post a Comment