K'nex, K'nex, K'nex
Monday, February 2, 2009
This morning Seth climbed up on top of my washing machine and managed to pull down the box of k'nex {from a very high shelf} that Granny Sue had given us from some of Josh's old toys. When Dan brought these home, months ago, they got scattered all over the house and I put them away. They have played so great, all day long. I helped them build this playground in the morning but since then they have built kites, dozens of flowers, cars, stars, swords, and a bunch of stuff I didn't recognize... Seth kept trying to stick one end of a creation in my mouth. I think he was making a thermometer!
2 comments:
I love those imagination toys.
Leggo's anything like that!
and they are even more fun each time they appear after being "put a way"!
Have a fantastic week
So cute! I was just watching this and Annie walked over to the computer. "That sounds like you," she said when she heard your voice. So now you know. Our voices sound alike. At least to Annie girl.
Post a Comment