SPT ~ I'm Saying I Love You When...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009


I'm saying I love you when I agree to drive hours, leaving my warm bed, to sleep in a tent ~ arriving to SNOW and lucking out and getting a cozy cabin! {You are So Lucky!!!}


I'm saying I love you when I trek through the snow and elements to follow you up and down the green river. I'm saying I love you when I wear fishing waders, I never thought I would be wearing rubber pants again in this lifetime...
Even though these are some ghetto scrapbook pages I did years ago, I love looking back at all of the adventures we took together ~ when it was just the two of us. Both Chloe and Seth asked where they were in these pictures and Seth has gone off crying in his room because I hurt his feelings, telling him he wasn't born yet...

11 comments:

vgsmom,  February 24, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

now that's love. I love your ghetto scrapbook pages.

Jillene,  February 24, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

The things we do for love!! I actually camp (only for 1 night a year)--I HATE to camp!!

Dacia,  February 24, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

The things we do to show love--rubber pants and all! What a cute post and it's great that you have the memories scrapbooked!

jenn,  February 24, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

glad you were able to get a cabin! that tent would have been COLD!

Tina,  February 24, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Now that is definitely showing love!

Ann On and On...,  February 24, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

We said "I love you" in similar ways.
Those are not ghetto scrapbook pages, they are great!
So funny about the sadness....not much you can do about that. (HA)

Chris,  February 24, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

That is love. And those are cute pages!

Tiffany,  February 24, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

Yep nothin' like rubber pants to say I love you : )
Cute post.

Neighbor Jane Payne,  February 24, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

I loved seeing your scrapbook pages. They weren't ghetto!

And this line? "I never thought I would be wearing rubber pants again in this lifetime..." is a classic!

Lene,  February 26, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

okay a tent in the snow...crazy. I am so glad you got a cabin instead.

I love your scrapbook pages.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails