About Last Night...

Wednesday, February 11, 2009


On Tuesday, Chloe had Silly Sock Day and wore every pair of leggins she had. We even did her hair in Silly ponytails with matching elastic bands in the color order of her silly socks!!!
While we were out looking for some Pajamas to wear to relief society Seth loved stopping at every snow pile and even took aim for ME!

Although I didn't find any new & appropriate PJ's I did have fun at Enrichment Night! We had a slumber party! We played games: fruit basket, huge twister, and apples to apples. Then enjoyed each others company while eating yummy desserts! What more could you ask for?

1 comments:

Unknown,  February 12, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

what a FUn enrichment activity!!! I just might need to forward that on to our RS PRES! :)

Also LOVE Chole's outfit she is the cutest!! I still cant get over how big she is. I remember when she was born. SHe is so cute!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails