What would be in your bag?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I have had so much fun finding more costumes for dress ups these past few days. I found a really nice fireman's helmet for only a few bucks and the cutest hulk costume with padding for a muscly chest. But Dan had ordered some dirt bike parts on-line and guess what the kids favorite dress-up is now! A Robot!!!


This old power ranger outfit from Ethan is a close second. I used to call Dan my red power ranger when he was dressed head to toe in Honda red dirt bike gear. So Seth calls this his motorcycle outfit!
The best news of the day is that I was able to get Chloe's hair in pigtails again ~ finally. I know this is really shallow and insignificant but I miss her long flowing locks and the endless number of hairstyles we could do...
So Cute!
Today she had to return a paper bag filled with three things that tell about her for preschool.
1. a pink crayon: loves pink, to color, draw and learn
2. a princess: loves to dress up and play princess
3. a fishing lure: loves to fish, camp, ride, hike, etc
It got me thinking, what would I put in my bag to tell about myself???
1. a book: I love to read and read
2. wax lips: I love to smile and laugh
3. camera: I love to capture everything around me

What would be in your bag?

3 comments:

wende,  September 11, 2008 at 11:38 PM  

cute post! what a fun idea.

my bag? hmmm....

1. camera or maybe a photograph: one of my loves in life

2. a daisy: my all time favorite flower, it appears everywhere in my life, my garden, my photographs, my scrapbooks, my business logo, etc. if i had another girl i would name her daisy...ok, you get the idea!

3. ice cream - ok, can you put ice cream in a paper bag? yes, you can and it would represent all sorts of things: my love for ice cream, my love for high quality things (i don't eat crappy ice cream), my fun "let's eat dessert before dinner" personality...and oh ya, my ever expanding wasteline!

that was fun! i'm having guilt over having nothing motherhood related~ can you put guilt in the paper bag?

Erin,  September 12, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

Oh, her hair does look really cute! Sorry for teasing you yesterday...it really has grown a ton!
In my paper bag I would put:
1-Some of my favorite Scrapping supplies...because I love finding and using cute little details.
2-The DVR...because I love being able to watch whatever my heart desires without commercials.
3-A diet cherry limeade from Sonic...because that sounds really good right now, and they are very refreshing!

Erin,  September 12, 2008 at 9:25 AM  

By the way, I'm kind of offended that my little unkown is the very last ticker you have on your blog!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails