Monday, Monday
Monday, September 8, 2008
This morning started off great. I woke up with Dan already off to work and both kids in bed with me. It startles me that I never realize when this is happening. I woke up to a loud rumbling and growling piece of huge farm equipment moseying down the road by our house as slow as it could go. And after that, there was no going back to bed. We had lots of errands planned for this morning and were able to get most everything done. We got the Mazda to the jiffy lube by our house and had the emissions and inspection completed as well as an oil change. While the car was being worked on the three of us walked to the Walgreen's and bought some oatmeal soap that I can only find at Walgreen's and it is the only reason I can find to shop there... After the car was done we headed strait to the Farmington DMV and hardly had to wait in line to get our new license plates. The new building is super nice and very high tech! Then we hit Old Navy in search of some knee high socks for Chloe. I love them on her. I found another motorcycle shirt for Seth and a puffy brown vest with a little corduroy on its shoulders. So Handsome!!! I took the kidlets to Carl's Jr. for lunch and they had so much fun playing at the play land.
They make so many new friends everywhere they go!

Afterwards we headed to Walmart to get some fresh produce and check out their shoes for the kids. I found Seth some new black cowboy boots. He was so excited to try them on. I have learned that if you find shoes that you like at Walmart, you'd better buy them. They go so fast. * The kids were so excited to see the pumpkins. Excited is an understatement ~ they were kissing them!!!




4 comments:
cute kids, kissing the pumpkins! i like the "day in the life" glimpse of this post, something you'll look back on and be glad you posted.
plus, i love the post about seth's hair. everyone in my family is cringing over the length of my boys' hair but to be honest, i barely notice! i kind of like that they're little rebels, no joke, is that bad?
Kissing pumpkins gross! Hey we are having a halloween party this year on October 17 and 18th for anyone who wants to spend the night. So, get those lips puckered and a cool costume ready!
You know when i went to walmart i secretly did the same thing. To bad i didnt have my camara.
Are you kidding me - the costumes are out already? The decorations are here, but I haven't seen any costumes or pumpkins...
What a fun day!
Post a Comment