SPT ~ In the Kitchen
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Because of a Blogger...
Lelly's post about cooking from cookbooks made me really think. I love finding new recipes and blogging is a wonderful way to find those tried and true recipes! But my Kitchen blog is about my kitchen. My fabulous sister Laura came over to my house shortly after I had moved in and was literally sitting on her hands. The temptation to rearrange was so strong that she just started pulling everything off of my shelves, cabinets, and walls. She placed everything so that it looked like a professional decorator made the display:
I love this silk screened magnetic, dry-erase calendar!
6 comments:
so cute! i'm so jealous, i need a professional decorator at MY house! i love roosters!
ok, and super cute birthday cake for chloe! you're so talented!
you're so lucky to benefit from her talents!! the dry erase board is so cool looking.
(we have the same range and microwave.)
Your kitchen is so CUTE! And I covet that calendar. I really, really want one!
LOVE the calendar!
It looks great.
For me it would be as impressive if she could find the things in my house to decorate with. I have a very dull decor. Not much of anything.
LOVE LOVE it!
Wow, that's great that you had a second opinion to help you out. The kitchen looks great!
Post a Comment