Happy Birthday Chloe! Five is such a wonderful age! You are going to have soooo much fun wth your Polly Pocket and Play Dough - just remember to put the lids back on the Play Dough so you can keep it for a really long time! I wish my litle girl was still 5 - she is 15 and not so much fun anymore (she gave away all of her Polly Pockets!) She is a different kind of fun now - she loves to shop - just like me!
I have a question - what is your Daddy doing to your foot??? (love the socks!)
It looks like your Mommy made you a DELICIOUS cake - I hope it tastes as good as it looks!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Chloe!
Happy Birthday Chloe! Five is such a wonderful age! You are going to have soooo much fun wth your Polly Pocket and Play Dough - just remember to put the lids back on the Play Dough so you can keep it for a really long time! I wish my litle girl was still 5 - she is 15 and not so much fun anymore (she gave away all of her Polly Pockets!) She is a different kind of fun now - she loves to shop - just like me!
I have a question - what is your Daddy doing to your foot??? (love the socks!)
It looks like your Mommy made you a DELICIOUS cake - I hope it tastes as good as it looks!
Have a happy day sweetie!
Your friend,
Shiree
Post a Comment