Gateway Fountain Fun!
Friday, September 12, 2008
I had just finished putting all of my summer/America crafts away and found a place for all of my fall crafts. I called Krista to check up on Kyle {a.k.a. "the car crasher"} and not only is he fine but they were going out for an adventure! Krista, Erin and I hauled our kids downtown for a last attempt to enjoy the warm weather. All of the girls got together to play in the fountains earlier in the spring and Kyle was looking at those pictures for the first time wondering why he wasn't there... {P.S. I still need a copy of these pictures from May!!!}
Madison marches to her own tune!
Today it sounded a lot like the Olympic Theme!!!
Such a cute little pregnant sister
{can't wait to find out about her little It!}
So Granny Sue, when we missed your call this is what we were doing? Although we were sad to have missed Josh ~ we had a great time!!!
~Thanks again to Jeanette for her insistence
2 comments:
Cute pictures! Thanks for the invite,not!
Those will be really cute to scrapbook.
Post a Comment