She Photographs on Tuesday's: Arts & Crafts

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lelly's challenge is to highlight one thing per week that you have been inspired to do "because of a blogger." Maybe it is a blogger you know (an old friend, a neighbor). Maybe it is a blogger who is on your RSS feed. Or maybe your creativity was sparked by a "drive-by" - a link to a link to a link.

Tuesday, September 16: Arts and Crafts
My favorite Craft Blogs:

I cheated and took a picture of me in my bathroom mirror,

because this one is the best I could do... I love arts and crafts week and have been waiting to post about the fabulous crafts and crafters that I know and love!!! This black shelf in the background was made by my sister Wendy, check out her wonderful craft blog!!!

She helped me {did most of the work/ordered me around} put up my picture wall I actually made this clock, all on my own!
Because of my sisters I have learned how to do needle point and really enjoy it:

We all made this little pumpkin bird house {with cat chimney} last halloween
My sisters Laura and Becky share a brain and they came up with these cute witchy things, they helped us make the witches shoes

She is so big!!!
I really love Becky's crafts because she makes them changeable
I can change these pumpkins for mittens for the next season and
this fall leaf is just velcroed on ~ so easy to switch! I know there are way to many pictures but It's all so Dang Adorable!

13 comments:

Dacia,  September 16, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

You have so many Halloween decorations! So cute and so creative! I need to add to my own collection of Halloween decor!

Unknown,  September 16, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

there is no such thing as too many pictures, as far as i'm concerned!! especially when sharing crafty ideas!

i don't know *witch* i like more: the block pumpkins or the big witch or the "all in a row" wall hanging. it's all fantastic!

Linda,  September 16, 2008 at 12:00 PM  

I love ALL of your fall/halloween decor...adorable!

Jeanette,  September 16, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

I love your fall decorations. You have inspired me to get a craftin'!

Linn,  September 16, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

Stinkin' Lewis you are talented! Love them all. Thanks for sharing!

James and Monica,  September 17, 2008 at 1:49 AM  

Liz! I wanted to tell you I love your decorations. I'm going to make me some of those. Also, thank you so much for your adorable picture and quote by Pres. Hinckley. I already put it up on my blog!!
Thank you.

The Monkeys,  September 17, 2008 at 7:23 AM  

wow, you have a lot of great stuff! And already decorated for fall. I never even thought of decorating for fall until sometime in October, but I keep seeing all these wonderful ideas and it makes me want to get up and do it!

Anonymous,  September 17, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

All of that stuff is so great! Can I tell you how jealous I am?! Because I am.

Lene,  September 17, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

All I can say is WOW! Such cute, cute things.

And .there can never be too many pictures

Shell in your Pocket,  September 17, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

Such cute items...love it! Your blog is so fun and sweet! I will be back for sure!
-Sandy Toes

wende,  September 17, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

so darling, all of it! you have such great taste liz and i'm jealous of your super creative family! can i maybe borrow one of your sisters for a season?

Sandy N,  September 18, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

love all of your dall decor, way cute.

Janiece,  September 19, 2008 at 11:54 PM  

I am so glad you added all the pictures! What AWESOME fall and Halloween Decor!!
Your Clock is really pretty! Well Done!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails