Back to the Grind
Monday, September 29, 2008
~ ~ We had such a fun and crazy weekend, but I don't have any pictures to show for it... Friday night started the weekend off with Jennifer's baby shower. We had so much fun laughing and giggling. Then we started scrap booking and making cards. To my dismay, I left all of my pictures home! So I helped Wendy and Becky with the vinyl machine {I am such a genius}! At around 3 am we all decided to drift off to sleep and Erin and I continued to talk while laying down for another 4 hours... Laura woke up around 6:30 AM and decided to drive home, soon followed by Becky and Mom. But Erin and I slept until 1 in the afternoon! I came home to a clean and empty house. Dan had taken the both kids fishing with his Dad! This was such a pleasant surprise!!!
~ ~ We had an incredible day at Church. Chloe participated in the Primary Program for sacrament meeting, which included the older boys standing up and singing Called to Serve. There is this young man/boy who knew all of the words and was singing as loud as he could. I was crying ~ it was so sweet. They even had the missionaries serving in our stake singing with them. Chloe's knew her part {The prophet leads the church} and some of most of the songs they sang! Also, we had a new bishopric put in place. Even though sacrament meeting went into overtime, nursery seemed very, very long!
~ ~ Sunday was my oldest sister, Laura's, 40th Birthday! We all got together for a little FHE at Becky's house, wearing black ~ morning Laura's youth! I had a really fun time filling a basket full of little things {in groups of 40} for her! She is an amazing woman who can do anything that she puts her mind to. She is a little crazy and goes overboard in everything she does! She is a hard worker and really fun to be around! She is the planner of our family as well as the pot stirrer! Although her youth and naturally black hair will be missed ~ I love you Laura!

3 comments:
Just for the record...I actually woke up at 11:00 because I was going to pee my pants.
sounds like a blast! I love those weekends that are full of fun :)
-Meaghan
I would love to hear more about your groups of 40! My hubby turns 40 this week and I am at a LOSS as to what to get for him...
(Found you through SITS)
Have a great Tuesday! :o)
Post a Comment