Such a Long Day
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
When I told Seth we were running errands today he was so, so excited!!!
He thought we were going to Erin's...
to be filled. We all need our blood presure checked
and each and every pair of sunglasses must be tried on!
Do you like Seth's hair? He wanted gel and spritz in
his hair today and he wanted it combed back like Kyle's.
{Does Kyle's hair look like this???}
4 comments:
My kids have to try on all the glasses too. Sad to say they don't grow out of it (at least they haven't yet!)
That's funny mine have to try on the glasses too, but they try on the dorky reading glasses. Laura saw pictures on my phone and wondered why my kids do that. I am so glad they are normal!!!
I cannot tell which one is Chloe and which one is Seth!!!
brittany still does that too!!!! In fact we were at target a few minutes ago and she was trying on sunglasses
Post a Comment