As many times as you pay for the pictures!
How come you got the good background? My kids' were horrible with the 'spring farm' background - nothing you wear goes with it! I think this pic is cute!
I love it!!! Chloe you look like a superstar!!! Now sniff your armpits!!!! j/k I love the headband!!
Very cute! I think the schools need to invest in a better background though!
I think it's adorable! So cute that she has her fingers crossed.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
As many times as you pay for the pictures!
How come you got the good background? My kids' were horrible with the 'spring farm' background - nothing you wear goes with it! I think this pic is cute!
I love it!!! Chloe you look like a superstar!!! Now sniff your armpits!!!! j/k I love the headband!!
Very cute! I think the schools need to invest in a better background though!
I think it's adorable! So cute that she has her fingers crossed.
Post a Comment