Chloe brought home her poster to fill out over the weekend. She was very particular about the glitter, the flowers and the stickers. She was very excited to share and she gets to be the Super Star of the Week in her class.
She has been super sweet to her brother lately, too. She wanted to make sure he was not scared at school. She held his hand throughout the halls. {I'm pretty sure he's never been scared...}

I'm a super star as well!!! I made these flowers to match this shirt. The sleaves had a bit of the fabric, like the colar, and it was too itchy. I have had this shirt for a long time and never wore it, till now! I even used some of the removed fabric to make a flower! I also have been in the baking mood. Since we got back from kindergarten, I mixed up the cookie dough for some shamrock cookies ~ they are chilling right now. I whipped up some pizza dough for our dinner tonight. The oven is baking with a cinnamon bunt cake for breakfast this week. And as soon as that's done we will start making some rainbow cupcakes to go with our FHE lesson tonight. I thought we would cover Noah! Now just cross your arms, stick your fingertips in your armpits and then do the stanze, "Super Star!!!"
3 comments:
Bakerella! You have been a busy lady - and I STILL need your sugar cookie recipe!Can't wait for our date friday!
You ARE a super star! Just keep telling yourself that because I need you to be the super star on our trip in April!
oh...and since you are in a crafty/baker mood, I could really use some cinnamon bunt cake or rainbow cupcakes for FHE....I got nothing..ok, maybe ice cream is all ;-P
Post a Comment