I'm going to go with how to make farting noises with your armpit - or actually anything hubs teaches the kids would cover it!
ummm... how about talking WHILE burping? Like saying your kids name while he's burping? GROSS huh? Worse than that is wet willies. UGH! dang husbands! Why? Why must they teach retarded things to innocent people?
How about the time when Dan taught Ethan to say "Nice knockers baby!!!!"
Fortunately I haven't had that experience yet, but my day will come!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm going to go with how to make farting noises with your armpit - or actually anything hubs teaches the kids would cover it!
ummm... how about talking WHILE burping? Like saying your kids name while he's burping? GROSS huh? Worse than that is wet willies. UGH! dang husbands! Why? Why must they teach retarded things to innocent people?
How about the time when Dan taught Ethan to say "Nice knockers baby!!!!"
Fortunately I haven't had that experience yet, but my day will come!
Post a Comment