Rear End
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
It didn't seem like that big of a deal when Seth and I were rear ended this morning. This nice gentleman got out of his Lexus, apologized profusely and asked me if he could repair my car. His brothers do body work on automobiles and would I please work with him on repairing the damage and not go through the insurance. I tried calling Dan to get his advice. It doesn't seem like this could be that much damage. I couldn't get through to Dan and I exchanged information with the man, taking his insurance info and license plate. As we drove off we passed another car accident were the passengers were being wheeled away on stretchers. I will be getting two estimates tomorrow from body shops and hopefully making arrangements with the man who couldn't see my rear end tonight! I am grateful that we are all safe and feel blessed that this will just be a slight nuisance…
4 comments:
Oh I'm so glad you guys are okay!!! Is that cracking or just scratches???
I am glad you are ok!!! I hope everything goes smoothly!!!
Don't you just feel invisible sometimes, especially to men driving lexus'? Glad your ok, poor little car!
Good luck with that! I went through someone that the other person wanted me to and my car will never be the same! Always call the cops and get an accident report, that way you can go through the insurance if you have to!
Post a Comment