The funny things she says:

Thursday, March 18, 2010

This is the sheet of paper she was using while we were playing card games. I was keeping score but she was copying me. Grandpa Davis decided he wanted to join so I added him to the right side of my score sheet. So did Chloe, but there wasn't room for her to spell out grandpa so she just wrote Old!


During the same weekend Dan was teasing {aka lie to} her and She announced that she can always tell if daddies teasing because his eyes go big!

I need to do better at writing down what my kids say. The first time Chloe was sick and had diarrhea she shouted out to me that her bum threw up! Classic Chloe!!!

I was telling Dan about the "Old" Grandpa score card and she got all upset and embarrassed. I guess we have moved on to being a teenager and now we have to watch what we say around her!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails