the end of Dr. Seuss Week!

Friday, March 5, 2010

On Monday they decorated their classroom door for a contest. On Tuesday {Chloe Crashed} & fireman and policemen read to the children. On Wednesday each class finished this sentence: Reading is important because________. On Thursday, they had a book exchange. I went through the books and found three duplicates for her to trade. She came home with a book for her, a book for Seth and a book to share! I was pleasantly surprised by her sweetness!!! Today, Friday, the students were encouraged to wear silly socks and crazy hats like the characters from the many stories by Dr. Seuss. We weren't as crazy as we could have been...
I am getting very excited for St. Patrick's Day. The kids have found that they don't like the candies I picked out for our treat jars. I told them that I picked them for their color ~ not their taste ~ crazy kids!!! But the gold candies are wonka chocolate eggs they would love if I hadn't told them that their might be peanut butter in them... I am making horseshoe pizza with lays 'golden' potato chips for dinner with green kool aid and dyed green vanilla pudding! I might dye their macaroni and cheese green for lunch with some green grapes.
This picture is for Aunt Erin. These are one of the two PJ's I found for Seth at Costco. These are the size 6's and are just a little too long in the sleeve. But should last through next winter.

{plus they came with a short sleeve shirt}

3 comments:

Wendy,  March 5, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

Where did you get all of those cute crafts?!? You are soooo Talented!

Jenn,  March 5, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

Save the chocolate peanut butter eggs for me!

Becky Darling,  March 6, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

I love your decorations, you are so festive!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails