Wonka Bars

Friday, October 30, 2009

This morning we started the day without the rush of getting ready for school. Instead we were rushing to get everything checked of my mental to do list for the day. Being the day before Halloween and having a full day to actually run errands that take more than the meager hour I have during morning kindergarten, {take a breath} and wanting to do something with the kids in their candy induced sugar high that every other mother in the valley isn't already doing... We met Auntie Erin at Auntie Laura's work and then headed off to IKEA! Laura and Brittany called the night before asking Chloe what their favorite candy was. Her response was a wonka bar. After Laura asked me what the heck a wonka bar is, her immediate response is to rush out and spoil her lucky nieces and nephews!!! They got these Giant Wonka Bars:

The kids got to play at IKEA's smaland and Erin, Maggie and I had an hour to shop till we dropped and the dang store is big enough that I almost did. The buzzer letting us know our kid free time was up started vibrating and flashing while I was scanning my purchases. I will post pictures of the kids' monster bathroom and their bright new colorful towels and rugs from IKEA soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails