Saturday is a Special Day

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Friday night after Erin left, I headed over to My Young Women's Presidents house to make necklaces for all 48 girls for the up coming young women in excellence. I thought we would be using the 7 colors and stringing beads or something... But no, I learned how to use a soldering iron!!! We made most of the gorgeous necklaces and even though I can't show them ~ they are a surprise, I can't wait for the girls to receive them. I stayed until about 12:30 and got home and was still not ready for bed, but

We got up at 5:30 AM to go fishing. I finally fell asleep around 1:30 and was surprised that I was able to wake up and was willing to be blindly lead to strawberry reservoir. But, alas, it was so windy we didn't even put the boat in the water. So I napped a little more and we drove to deer creek, I launched the boat at 10:30 and Dan fished until noon, while I slept a little more.
We had a picnic lunch at the parking lot of the marina and Dan was telling us that this mountain is the back side of Timpanogos Cave all covered in snow! Can you see the remaining red and orange leaves on the lower half of the mountainside? So long fall, hello winter!

1 comments:

Cami,  October 13, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

OH man! You better show them as soon as you can. I need good ideas!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails