

Chloe presented these special notes to me with her heartfelt appreciation of taking care of her. Then she asked me,
very nicely, if there was any way that I could do a better job of it and actually get her well... She and Seth both had high fevers Saturday and Sunday night. I don't think either Dan or I have ever been more tired. I was hoping Chloe would be well enough to go back to school but after a morning of no fever or medication and an afternoon nap ~ she started burning up again... I called her pediatrician who advised not coming in without certain symptoms and because Chloe and Seth are drinking plenty of fluids and not dehydrated they are
probably just going to get over it on their own. But like Chloe, I wish they were already healthy and happy!
1 comments:
I am so sorry! I know something's been going around, and we haven't had it yet but I'm sure it is soon to come. Definitely not looking forward to it. But what a sweet girl... writing such tender notes even when she's feeling miserable...
Post a Comment