Fall Decorations

Monday, October 5, 2009

I love Fall, I love the cooler weather, I love the colors, I love Halloween and I love Thanksgiving. I haven't had time to put out this season's decorations because of our fish lake trip. I remembered that we have the Davis Family FHE on the first Monday of each month and that today was our turn to host it some time Saturday night. I started digging through the boxes of crafts in the basement and was able to get everything set out and the house cleaned just in time for Dan's family to arrive:

Spooky Treats:
Love, love, love gourds! {They are not balls to be thrown, Dan!!!}
I try to have areas that change with seasons instead of spreading all over the house,
there isn't a picture of Jesus in my kitchen as well as any fall decor {Laura}!

And even though it doesn't really go,
I proudly display Chloe's Frankenstein that she made last year in Pre School:
This picture is mostly for Laura, as well:
Eat your heart out!I can't believe you left all of these pumpkins at Farmer Dabb's
They were so lonely and sad without you, we had to bring them all home!
Here are some of them on our front porch steps:
The Biggest ones are safe on the porch by our wicked witch
who is brewing up some scary potion {I need a fog machine}:
I love Halloween, I can't wait to take the kids trick or treating, I can't wait to
celebrate Josh's 25th birthday, I can't wait for Chloe's field trip, I just love Fall!

5 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson,  October 6, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Hope you don't live in a neighborhood where pumpkin bashing is a kids pastime like it was for us in Ogden. The kids would be devistated to find the pumpkins they had worked so hard at picking out smashed all over the steps!

Laura,  October 6, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING QUEER EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY????? WHO KNEW YOU HAD THE QUEER EYE!!!!! YOU PLACED YOUR HALLOWEEN STUFF REALLY CUTE

Linn,  October 6, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

You are the ultimate decorator! I am so impressed and it all looks great!

Lene,  October 6, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

I love all the pumpkins! Your decorations look great.

Jenn,  October 6, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Very cute, now come do mine please!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails