Monster Bathroom

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today I went to Kohl's with Seth while Chloe was at school. He loved that my hair kept blowing out the sun roof! We found a shirt for him that was on sale for $11, it came with a skate board! He see's big boys riding these scary rip sticks and tells me thats what he wants for his birthday... I also found a pair of shoes for me on clearance for $12. Sunday's paper had a coupon for $10 of any $20 purchase, so I got the skate board for $5 and the shoes for $6! SCORE!!! I also found these:

I loved it when I first saw it but it is so expensive
{$44 for the shower curtain alone}
I love the lotion dispenser and the toothbrush holder.
The shower curtain hooks I could live without.
The rug is cute but the theme could be over done!
I have had this sitting in my project box for years:
If I bought the right colors of flece to match the shower curtain
I could pull it off with just buying the shower curtain for $21.49!
{on sale for $31.49 then $10 off}
I could make monsters out of the same colors of flece in the rug and could finally have a children's bathroom that is decorated. I have had such a hard time trying to find the right theme that isn't too girly for the kids bathroom. I can't wait to make this happen!

4 comments:

Liz,  October 13, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

I don't know why people haven't been able to post lately, but hopefully I have it set up correctly now!

Jenn,  October 13, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

I can't wait to see the finished product! Very cute!

wende,  October 14, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

so so cute! i'm loving that polka dotted one for sure. perfect! you're so creative.
and i love your hair flying out the sunroof, yesterday was the perfect sunroof weather!

Becky Darling,  October 14, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

I love the bathroom set!!! It makes me want to change Hannah & Kenny's bathroom!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails