Happy Halloween/Happy Birthday
Friday, October 30, 2009
Dan's family was able to get together on Friday night to celebrate Josh's 25th birthday and Mahonri and Moroni's 4th birthday ~ as well as have a Halloween costume party!
For Dessert I made some scrumptious cupcakes:
The yellow ones are white cake mix, my friend Wende's but also Lisa's lemon frosting with a bit of raspberry jam inside! I just strained the seeds away and added a little powdered sugar before piping it in!!! {You can call my Martha!} They were so, so good!!!!!
A couple of good witches, gone bad:
Dan dressed as Charlie Brown trick-or-treating ~
he kept getting rocks! What a Block Head!!!
Seth was dressed as his Motorcycle Daddy!
Our Tigers ~ Gwen & Tai:
Josh and his many EYE's & our girls:
Grandpa Jack Skellington & Grandma Ursela:
I think Uncle Jared's costume was The Best! I loved the joker in Batman Begins and Jared was very scary with his girlfriend Gangster Echo:
The general theme at the Davis house was G.I. JOE
Nate and his boys:
We had a witchy pinata:
Don't you think Dan's goatee transcends every hair style?
5 comments:
Everyone looks great! And that is a serious spread!
So fun! I'm jelous!!! Seth kicked Sam when we stayed at your house...remember I told you about it.
Where is dans charlie brown costume? Looks like you had fun. glad the whole halloween season wasn't spoiled by the swine flu!
Yummy looking food! Are you going to make cupcakes with filling for this weekend? Sounds like a good idea to me minus the lemon frosting.
I forgot to say this before but I love the Ursula idea...maybe for next year.
Post a Comment