Farmer Dabb's

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

If you've never heard of him and never bought wreathes from him, you are missing out! Just google Lyle Dabb in Ogden, UT for directions to his stand. He makes these fabulous wreaths and they are so affordable. He picks pumpkins each day and has hay bales and corn stalks from his fields ready to go. He is so fun with the kids, too!
I thought it was so funny when he donned this funny jack-o-lanter head and posed with my kids. I about lost it when he sneakily put the carved pumpkin on Dan's head:
Tai wasn't sure what to think about it, but the blogger in me decided that I needed a picture of me as Mrs. Pumpkin Head and even though it was hard to get the blasted thing over my pigtails:
Farmer Dabb didn't give up!
He even entertained the kids with magic pumpkin tricks including
pulling a mini pumpkin out of Gwen's ear!

2 comments:

Jenn,  October 6, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

I will definitely have to check that out.

Becky Darling,  October 6, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

He is the cutest guy ever, don't you think!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails