Whistle While I Work!

Friday, May 15, 2009

I am to excited to blog right now. We will be going on a week long trip to Florida compliments of Dan's Parents. Bry has some major scout workshop he will be doing a presentation at towards the end of the week, but they wanted us to come with them to visit Disney World and Universal Studios, Yeah! I have been making lists, packing suitcases, cleaning like a crazy women, making more lists, having the kids watch Dumbo, charging all of our batteries and hand held electric devices, trying to plan for everything and making even more lists! When I look on-line at the weather it should be in the mid to high eighties with slight chance of rain showers each day. I figure it will be just enough to cool us off. It has been over 10 years since I have been to Disney Land and I haven't ever been further east than Wyoming in my entire life... We wont get back until next Sunday and I hope to not be sunburned but Sun Kissed! Chloe and Seth have no idea what to expect, I can't wait to experience this with them!!!

3 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson,  May 26, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

I can't believe you finally posted. I forgot you guys were out of town. Sorry for the bad weather but I am excited to see some photos!!!

Kristina P.,  May 26, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Can't wait to see the pics. I am jealous!

Erin,  May 26, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

Sheesh, finally!!! I've missed you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails