I WON!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I started the day thinking it would be a great idea to move my computer from one side of my desk to the other. My big old desk is great for the kids to color at sitting opposite of me, but when I am blogging {there is a slim chance I might be doing something else on my computer} my back is to them. I began by cleaning my office. I still had some stuff to put away from unpacking the suitcases and laundry baskets tend to make an appearance for some strange reason. I washed everything down and got rid of all of the accumulated dust. I unplugged cords, scooted the PC and then tried rewiring everything with my cable cord & box. I failed! I had to move everything back because the cords were too short. Everything looked so nice and clean that I kept at it and tried blowing all of the dust and bits of paper/garbage out of my keyboard with canned air. I could still see gunk down in between the keys and took my staple remover to the keys:
Fortunately I had enough sense to snap some pictures of the order of the keys so that I could put them back in place. I thought I knew exactly where each piece belongs, I can type pretty fast... But I did have to look at my snap shots to get all of the keys that aren't numbers or part of the alphabet in the right spot!

It took more time than I planned and I was late to Make and Take but it didn't matter because I still won the drawing for the flag craft!!! I love it and can't wait until next month! If anyone is interested in coming with me ~ let me know. Not only would you be entered into the drawing for coming and placing an order but {more importantly} I would get another entry for ME!

2 comments:

Kristina P.,  May 30, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

I need to do this! Our keyboard is completely disgusting. Maybe I should just buy a new keyboard.

Jenn,  May 31, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

I would have never thought to take a picture, I would have been stuck guessing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails