Disney's Hollywood Studios

Thursday, May 21, 2009

We had considered to go back to the Magic Kingdom today but at the last minute Dan decided to stick to my plan. I wanted to see Fantasmic and it was only scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday this week at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Today was our last chance! Dan decided to eliminate any opportunity I would be able to nag about the need to ever come to Disney World again.
I was really looking forward to the new Toy Story Midway Mania 3D adventure,
but I think it was more fun to wait in line for the ride:
But right out side we got to see Lightening McQueen!!!
The Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular was pretty cool with the fire and guest participation. I am ashamed to admit that I actually believed the guy that was hamming it up and taking fake punches was actually a tourist and not an actor/stunt man ~ pathetic, I know! We got to see the Muppet Vision 3D with Kermit and Miss Piggy. One of the highlights of our trip was riding Star Tours!!! Neither Seth or Chloe has watched any Star Wars movies yet but they loved the ride and both Dan and I were excited to get them light sabers.
When we got to the check out the cashier told us that the light sabers we picked were actually for costume use and suggested we head over and make our own... I hope he will be able to remember this!
It was kind of fun for Dan to pick out a double edge light saber so that he could combat with both kids at the same time!
I can't wait to get home and watch the movies with them!
I probably should be ashamed but seeing as we had already stuffed Seth's shoes with extra socks for height, it seemed a waste not to use it to our advantage...
We took both kids to The Twilight Zones Tower of Terror!
Although they were both a little frightened, Chloe still thought it was a cool ride.
I think that the moment that I will never forget is watching the Beauty and the Beast ~ Live on Stage. It was so well done and both kids were mesmerized through the entire show:

It was awesome!!!


We left the park when it started to rain again. It seemed that we got to ride everything we wanted and because the crowds weren't there, we got through things faster than expected. We headed over to the Rain Forrest Cafe for dinner. Then Dan shocked me when we were leaving and he headed back to the theme park for Fantasmic. We sat there for two and a half hours in the rain waiting for the show to start, all the while hoping it wouldn't be delayed. It was so great, for me and Chloe, Seth fell asleep right before it started. Mickey Mouse's dream gets turned into a nightmare where all of the villains make an appearance. The water display and the fireworks were pretty cool and I am so glad Chloe got to see it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails