Scrapbooking at Wendy's

Friday, May 29, 2009

When Dan called to let me know that he was going camping with his Dad for the father's and sons this weekend, I started scheming. I called Erin and we thought we should scrapbook!!! She thought that Kendall was going to do the same thing with Sam and it could be a real party. I got Seth and Dan packed and prepped for the overnight'er and then headed out with Chloe, some pj's, and a smidgen of colored paper, pens and pictures.

It never seems simple when we gather but Erin, Jennifer, Wendy, Laura and I spread out our stuff and laughed the night away. After scrapbooking with Krista a little while back I purchased a new tape gun, the Scotch ATG700. I was so excited to use it tonight and after organizing the pictures I just picked up from printing at Costco, I opened the packaging of the above mentioned tape gun... There was no tape. I was so excited and talking about it. I had coveted this tape gun and was practically singing a song about this wondrous product when my face fell, my song faltered and I realized I was without any sort of adhesive ~ ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily I scrapbook with the most generous women who bring back ups. I also forgot my paper cutter and was borrowing the entire night! Chloe and Morgan had so much fun playing together. Other than the two new babies Chloe was the only addition to roll call at the Steeneck household. They started by jumping on the trampoline with the sprinklers on underneath and finished by getting their matching pajama's on, doing their hair the same and giggling the night away.
As luck would have it, neither Desirae or Maggie would stay asleep and it turns out that Kendall had to work Saturday morning so we pulled an all night'er but left around 4 AM.

1 comments:

Jenn,  May 31, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

Thanks for the party! I'm just glad I actually got something done!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails