Costco Love & Locked Out

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Call me crazy, but I have a very picky husband. You might not believe me, but he will only drink milk from Costco. No Viva, no Meadow Gold, no store brand, just Costco milk! We go once a week ~ if not more and get some fabulous fruit, gum, bread, cheese, and of course MILK.

Usually I do everything in my power to avoid this aisle. For their spring limited edition items Costco has a play house, many bicycles, a huge blow up play land, and these battery powered four wheelers:Seth comes to Costco with me each week and asks me, as soon as we walk in the door, if he can play on the mo-mo's. "If your good" is always my reply.

On this day he started out great but took a dive in the afternoon. Chloe's friend Afton came over to play and they wanted to color on the front porch. I came outside to keep an eye on Seth and he managed to lock us out of the house. Fortunately, Dan was already on his way home from work and fortunately, I hadn't started to make dinner!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 9, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

That happened to me once, too. Now we have a hidden key.

Cute pic of the mo mos

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails