Thanks Granny Sue
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Every so often Dan comes home from work with surprises. He takes all of the credit. The kids think he is a super gift giving dad/hero! Dan's mom is his supplier who randomly finds things in her day to day outings that she thinks her grandchildren would love. This day was no different! Years ago, Sue brought some donuts into work and Dan brought some extras home. Chloe had only ever had krispie kreme original glazed donuts. She called and thanked Grandma for her wonderful maple bar that she just couldn't believe was a donut! Today Grandma sent Dan home with a Texas donut {pictured above} for Chloe and a penguin cup for Seth. He loved watching happy feet in Grandpa's car on the way to Arizona...
I don't know if it is actually a phrase that is used but have you ever heard
"It's always bigger in Texas"
This donut is huge!!! Chloe loved it so much!!!
This is what I enjoyed:
Thanks again Grandma!
3 comments:
Texas donuts are the BOMB!! We get them on the 4th of July and eat them while watching the parade.
Oh my gosh that looks to die for!
I miss glazed doughnuts.
But, I love Grapefruit!
YUMMY! Of course I gain weight just looking at it. So not fair.. I would be eating the grapefruit too.. then I would think about the darn doughnut so much that I would freak out and binge on 12 of them!
Post a Comment