Happy Birthday Seth!

Monday, January 26, 2009

He woke me up this morning snuggling in my bed. He is three! I made him pancakes for breakfast, per his request and started baking his chocolate cake. I measured him on our big tall ruler board and he measures at the exact same spot as Chloe did when she was 3 & 1/2.

5 comments:

Jillene,  January 26, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

Aaaawwww....Happy Birthday Seth!!

Kate,  January 26, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

Happy Birthday big guy! We love you!

Lisa Allen,  January 26, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Wow, it is so hard to believe that he is three! Happy Birthday, Seth!

Erin,  January 26, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

Yeah Seth!!! Happy birthday buddy!!!

Jeanette Atkinson,  January 26, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

I did not see one motorcycle in the mix of toys or cake. I am sorely disappointed!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails