The Morning After
Friday, January 16, 2009
I can't believe how much cleaning I do to host a get together. I have to clean and organize my pantry in case anyone sees into it. I clean under my sink in case someone put some garbage in the trash can. My mom planned to spend the night so I washed all of the bedding including the bedspreads and pillow shams ~ even my own! I am sick and I am tired but my house is super clean!!! I found one of Seth's boots I was missing and hopefully I found all of the missing Christmas nativity pieces. The Grocery Smarts class was great. There were 15 people there and I hope that everyone learned enough to make it worth their time! This morning we woke up before Grandma. She swears that she can't even sleep past 5 AM. I had to call Laura to see what she recommended. At 8 AM she suggested going in and poking her to see if she was still alive... Chloe offered a hair brushing and I think that worked even better!
Grandma left to run some errands and we were at a loss as to what to do. The house is clean. The beds are made. We were all dressed...
After taking some silly pictures of Seth in his new boxer briefs {Thanks Kyle & Krista!!!} we went into the basement and organized, sorted and cleaned the toys. I just finished vacuuming all of the carpet remnants. It is so clean! We moved the tiny little TV upstairs since our big family room TV is now broken ~ sad. Chloe set up the table and chairs in the basement for a lesson of some sort. She said she is planning it all out!

4 comments:
I will host a party if you will come clean for me!
My house seems to always be out of control anymore!
For two old farts, Kirk and I are sure messy!
Oh my goodness that Seth is so stinkin' cute! I love the boxer briefs. Gwen is potty traing and we went the store to get more panties and she picked out boy underwear because Diego was on them. I don't care, it's kind of cute. Though if Tai wanted My Little Pony panties, that would be a different story. I loved the grocerysmarts class by the way and I can't wait to start getting my coupons.
I hope all is well...4 days and no post...I am feeling withdraws!
cute pictures of your little guy!
FYI I went private and I'll let you in.
Just email me at tlcjanna@gmail.com
Post a Comment