My Grocery Smarts

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I bought $340.06 worth of groceries for only $82.22
You might think that's a lot of yogurt but we go through it fast at our house!!!
{The original price of the tide and the charmin alone would have come to $97.44}
* * * *
I am going to have my own grocery smarts class at my house,
next Thursday, January 15th @ 7:00 PM.
If you would like to come and learn more about this simple,
yet organized way to shop smart, let me know!!!
* * * *
The class is free, the internet site is free, the information is free!!!

6 comments:

Jillene,  January 9, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

AWESOME!! I always go to Becky's Basics and she does the same thing--I love it!!

Janiece,  January 9, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

I wish I could come!
I hope you will teach us some of your tips via the blog!

Unknown,  January 9, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

I have heard of this before!! That is awesome! Do you have to subscribe to anything to get the coupons?? what is a KILLEr deal!!

Linn,  January 9, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

I am crying here. How does someone who lives in the wrong state get the information? I would LOVE to know! You are incredible!!

Annette Anthony,  January 9, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

So awesome! We go through a lot of yogurt too.

Becky Darling,  January 14, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

How many Albertsons do you have to go to to get all of that stuff? Is it just one stop or many???

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails