Hide & Seek
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Dan and Chloe love to play hide and seek. They used to play it every day when Dan gets home from work. Tonight Chloe, Seth and Dan were playing and taking turns being the seeker. As soon as Seth would find Dan he would immediately take his hiding spot and tell him to go count. Chloe on the other hand is getting to be an expert. Dan was seeking and had looked in Chloe's bedroom. This picture is an after shot, but he could not see her at all!!! Can you see her? She had stuffed herself into the pillow sham!!! She was so tickled that Dan was so baffled. He was so surprised that she could be quiet enough for him to be standing right next to her and not give away her hiding spot!
4 comments:
SWEET hiding place Chloe (I wish I could fit into a pillow sham)!!
How funny!!! I cannot believe she didn't squeal!!!
Wendy
It is almost impossible to have a great hiding spot and not give it away with delightful noises.
that IS a talent! what a cute dad you have! :)
Post a Comment