Some Saturday Projects

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I was looking at some of my favorite blogs and found this little GEM at Jenn's last night. I made a note pad for Chloe with some of the light weight paper that comes in my scrapbooks. This will be a new Sunday Sacrament Bag addition. She usually takes a spiral bound note book and I swear the entire chapel can hear her rip out her pages!!!

I also want to thank Linn and Sue for their tips on putting white icing on a chocolate cake. I agree it doesn't taste good ~ to me, but I make it for Dan and I don't even have to sample a single slice. There were still a few crumbs but no where near as many!!!

1 comments:

Janiece,  January 26, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

So, you just use elmers glue to stick it together?? Very cool.

Your cake looks wonderful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails